Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

I'm a versatile blogger!


I have been nominated for the versatile blogging award by the lovely Laura Lo Bear! This is a huge compliment and has really made my day - thank you so much Laura :)

Laura's blog is one that I have started following recently and I love her blogging style and photography, I also love that I can see the world through her eyes and enjoy her outlook on life from across the pond!

I see that there are rules for accepting "The Versatile Blogger" award:

1) Thank and link back to the lovely friend who gave you the award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass it along to 7 blogs you have recently discovered and enjoy.
4) Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

So - in the spirit of this award, here are 7 things about me.....

This is a picture of my old house from the 1920s !

1- I grew up in a lovely little village in Bedfordshire (just an hour outside of London) and had a pretty idyllic childhood

2- I LOVE lipstick, my favourite colours are coral red and Pillar box red.

3- I have to do something creative every day or I get fidgety, I always need to be doing and learning something, it makes me ridiculously happy :-)

4- I work for a well known British fashion label, and have done for 8 1/2 years....yikes!

5- I love to laugh, it's an addiction.

A picture of the parrots in winter this year!

6- I currently live in a little picture postcard village in Surrey, with a duck pond and a pretty park right next to my house, I love being able to work in central London and go home to my village at night, the best of both worlds in 30 minutes, and we have parrots that live wild in the village too (seriously)!

7- I am head over heels in love with my monster Maine Coon cat Murphy (in case you hadn't already noticed)!

and here are 7 of the
blogs I am passing the award onto :

  1. Cupcake Couture
  2. Lipstick&Lumber
  3. Made by Jenni
  4. Queenly Things
  5. Three Buttons
  6. Dixie DIY
  7. Miss Molly
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Queenly Things said...

Thank you, thank you. That is some mighty fine company you have me in.

Angela said...

Oh thank you for your award! I feel very slack though as I've been busy, busy with my little man Luka.

I can see why you love monster Maine Coon cat Murphy so much, he is too cute!!

Post a Comment