Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Coral wristwarmers...


This is a semi-tutorial for a pair of wrist-warmers from an old sweater / cardigan, I was given a beautiful Coral pink cardigan for my birthday a couple of years ago, and it was the victim of an ink stain last xmas whilst printing my gocco cards....

Anyway - I loved the colour of it and it is the softest angora merino mix so I didn't want it to go to waste, and as it was freezing on Friday night it spurred me into action!

So - I cut 2 pieces out of one of the sleeves :


Then I turned them inside out and then flattened them out and stitched down the vertical center of each :


Then turned them right side out so that one side fits into the other and there is a double layer as below :


Et Voila!


Roasty Toasty Wrist-warmers for no extra cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment