Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

A dress for amy


This is a little dress that I made on a whim last night for the daughter of one of my colleagues, it is made with a free pattern from the lovely Oliver + S website (available via THIS link) who make sewing patterns for children and is called the Popover dress!

I used some lovely pink micro-dot Jacquard poplin and some Alexander Henry 'Birdseed' print in the pink colourway, both of which I bought from my favourite fabric shop Fabrics Galore in Clapham/Battersea.

I think my favourite part is the jumbo Ric-Rac trim though - I'm a sucker for a bit of contrast trimming :-)



1 comment:

harmony and rosie said...

Hi Lucy, thanks for popping over to my blog. I love this dress you've made, it's perfect for a little girl I'm sure she'll be delighted (as will her mother!). Alexander Henry does some great prints and I love the trimming you've used.

Kate

Post a Comment