Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Cracking week so far!

I have woken up in the most glorious of moods this morning, a rare thing for a Monday morning I can tell you!

The train to work was empty, so I got a good bit of knitting in, I made my breakfast (apples poached in cinnamon and honey with porridge and Greek yoghurt - highly recommended!) and it is a beautiful crisp Autumn day outside, plenty to be happy about!

So, imagine my further delight when I read a post about my blog on the Lovely Cupcake Couture blog by the gorgeous Nadia in South Africa (see her banner above, she makes and sells super pretty things for lovely ladies, and is herself a very talented young lady indeed!) it has made my day!

Here's to a lovely week for everyone!

1 comment:

Nadia Jonker said...

Happy to spread some cheer! Hooray for Monday! Hoping Tuesday is okay too...x

Post a Comment